Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014


We have had a busy, super fun, month! I have been looking forward to Christmas for a long time! Maybe it is all of the fun family time. Below are several pictures!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours! 


We finally found our tree! 



We have had the worst luck with this tree, it fell over twice, once while decorated, both times falling on someone. :( But once we got it up and in a new stand it was beautiful. 

She was so careful with her decorations. :) I love this picture. 

Decorating Great Grandma's tree! 
The kids decorated a total of three trees this year! Lots of practice. :)


Here is our tree all finished!

Ready for the kids to wake up in the morning! 

Of course- the traditional picture before we head to Great Grandma's house on Christmas Eve. 

Patiently waiting her turn. 


She played these snowmen over and over and sang right along with them, over and over. :)

Opening gifts 

For our horse lover! :) A blanket for her new baby doll.

Who doesn't want light sabers for Christmas!? My husband was just as excited to join in on the fun. 
And the girls pretended they were the Three Musketeers from the Barbie movie. :) 

Do you know what I love about this gift? It came in one piece! :)

My husband knows me well! I can't wait to get started on my entry way project! 

This girl LOVES her hot tea in the morning. 

All set up for our guests to arrive. We had 24 people over. It was a blast!


Table decor

Our place cards this year. 

After dinner we played a game that I found online. I filled these little gift bags for everyone with little white elephant gifts. Some where useful like hand sanitizer. Anything from nail polish, to a Christmas tie, to a strobe light ring. :) One bag had $5.00 cash in it! 

As my husband read Twas' the night before Christmas and said the word "AND" everyone passed their gift to the person on the right. At the end of the poem they got to keep the gift in front of them! My mom ended up winning the 5.00 prize. :) The kids did a great job with the bags. It helped that I taped the bags shut. Although with every bag, my oldest son tried his hardest to peek inside. No matter how fast they came his way. :) It was a lot of fun and a great game for our large group. 


 After everyone left, we settled down to watch a Christmas movie before bed time and I got to snuggle with this handsome boy. Lots of kisses and hugs. :) I am SO grateful for how much our family has grown and changed over this last year. God is good! 

Merry Christmas everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment